Friday 1 June 2018

Pattern suggestion competition: May!


Winner: Ginnie from Facebook with this toadstool idea!

This month I had some amazing suggestions to choose from (I am always amazed by the quality and quantity of suggestions), however this suggestion really stood out to me. 

I have painted a few mushrooms/toadstools in the past for other patterns, and really enjoyed it. I always thought there was more to explore there, but never had the time to go back to it... I am so glad that I chose this suggestion as they provided a wonderful, varied subject that I could let my imagination take over a bit with the colours and shape. Although not too much, the colours chosen are genuine fungi colours! 

I really enjoyed painting this pattern and I cannot wait to start creating products with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment